A Decorated Developer
Over the years, Ashlar has been recognized by some of the most reputable institutions in the industry for its work at The Groves. Here, preservation and conservation remain a central element — even as the community continues to grow. As a way of honoring the natural ecosystem and the species that call The Groves home, we have implemented countless methods to preserve the land and feed the wildlife. As a Certified Wildlife Habitat, our efforts at The Groves have not gone unnoticed. We have set a standard when it comes to exploring ways our community can impact nature less.
Development & Leadership Recognitions
- Master Planned Community of the Year
- North Houston Association – Quality Planned Development Award
- North Houston Association – House of Representatives Commendation from Congressman Kevin Brady
Conservation & Preservation Recognitions
- Houston-Galveston Area Council Parks and Natural Areas Awards
- The National Wildlife Federation – Certified Wildlife Habitat
- Featured at Bayou Preservation Associations 18th Annual Symposium
Since 2016, Ashlar’s significant and creative contributions in residential marketing have been recognized at Wildridge. For Wildridge, it was our goal to merge the natural beauty of peaceful surroundings with inspirational design and community spirit. We are proud to have created a community that people are happy to call home and to be recognized as one of the best in the metroplex.
- The McSam Award – Best Architectural Design
- The McSam Award – Master Planned Community of the Year